צרו קשר עוד היום
שאלות לדוגמה במבחן CGFNS / NCLEX
client has been admitted to the hospital with acute pancreatitis. The nurse should anticipate that the physician will order which of the following analgesics?
- A. Meperidene hydrochloride (Demerol)
- B. Morphine sulfate (MS Contin)
- C. Hydrocodone (Vicodin)
- D. Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
When caring for a client with an arteriovenous (AV) fistula, the nurse should be aware that the priority assessment would be
- A. pulses distal to the fistula site.
- B. neurovascular status of the extremity distal to the fistula.
- C. auscultation of a bruit over the fistula.
- D. a feeling of warmth over the fistula
Which of the following client assignments would be appropriate for a charge nurse to give to a licensed practical nurse (LPN)?
- A. A 52 year old client admitted last evening with a diagnosis of hepatic encephalopathy
- B. A 45 year old client who is 2 days post open reduction, internal fixation of the left femur
- C. An 18 year old client admitted 4 hours ago with infective endocarditis
- D. A 39 year old client who is 1 day post status Asthmaticus
After signing the surgery permit a client states, "If I have to be completely put to sleep, I don't want surgery". Which of the following responses by the nurse is most appropriate?
- A. "You agreed to this when you talked to the doctor."
- B. "Let me call your family and you can talk about this together."
- C. "The anesthesiologist is on the area. I will request that he talk to you."
- D. "I will page your doctor and he will talk with you some more."